21 April 2005

Smallville

Believe it or not, I've recently taken a strong interest in Smallville. Well, I've just started watching the series not too long ago, and am currently watching the first few episodes of Season 2. Think I'm currently in the 5th Episode of the season. Cool stuff!

The series has a rather remarkable storyline that portrays the young Clark Kent in his adolescence - prior to the Superhero we all love and adore. And just like all of us, life for him isn't a bed of roses. It's full of the trials and challenges that we all face. I'm sure there are many of us out there who often wish to have his superpowers. Hee~ Does the following description of our hero ring a bell?

"Faster than a speeding bullet. More powerful than a locomotive. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound... 'Look, up in the sky!' 'It's a bird,' 'It's a plane,' 'It's Superman...'"

Oh oh, and let's not forget the beautiful Lana Lang (acted by Kristin Kreuk) in this wonderful series. Some of my friends say that she's the only reason why they watched (and are still watching) Smallville. I wonder why Clark never managed to win her heart. She is just so hot! Hm... would Supes have been better off if he ended up with Lana Lang instead of Lois Lane?

Guess I'll just have to watch more of the episodes to find out...

2 Comments:

Blogger melinama said...

I've been working my way through the second season, too, and I'm sad to think that Clark is NEVER going to get the girl. Because when he's all grown up, right, then he's hankering for Lois Lane but he doesn't get her either, right? The handsomest guy and he can't hardly get a date?

I detest Lana Lang, oh my god that simper.

Have you seen the recaps at televisionwithoutpity.com?

24 April, 2005 12:55  
Blogger Hsin-hui said...

Hi Melinama,

Glad to hear that there is someone out there who's also watching the Second Season of Smallville. Which Episode are you currently at? :)

If I'm not mistaken, Clark did end up marrying Lois Lane - shortly after she discovered Clark's alter ego. I believe the wedding was shown in Lois & Clark - The New Adventures of Superman. :)

Nope - I've not been to televisionwithoutpity.com. But I've just checked out the site, and it looks interesting. Guess I'll be heading back there for more info... :)

25 April, 2005 08:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home