06 May 2005

A Special Day

Another day, another year.

Gosh - time really flies! It's already been 25 years since I've breathed the air of this beautiful world. Looking back, this journey has definitely been anything but easy. But I believe that it is the very challenges that we face that make us into the man we are.

As I've shared in one of my earlier blogs, here is one of my favourite quotes from Mark Twain:

" Twenty years from now, you'll look back and regret the things you didn't do, rather than the things you did. So, raise your sails, aim for the sky, and your ship might yet fly!"

2 Comments:

Blogger How Drama said...

a very happy birthday again! 25 years is a really long time. don't you feel old?

07 May, 2005 15:25  
Blogger Hsin-hui said...

Haha, thanks man! You don't have to rub it in. :)

Quarter of a century. Haha.

07 May, 2005 23:50  

Post a Comment

<< Home